1. PURPOSE: It is the intent that this event will provide a simplified Navy Carrier competition using a simple airplane and a standard engine.
2. AIRPLANES: Any profile model of 300 or more square inches is allowed. There are no scale bonus points, but the model must display navy military markings of any nation. No method of changing the leadout position in flight is allowed. Movable control surfaces are allowed. Only single-engine planes are allowed.
3. ENGINES: Stock O.S. .40FP with stock muffler as supplied with the engine or Tower .40 with stock muffler as supplied with the engine, or O.S. .35FP with muffler as supplied with the engine are the only engines allowed. Muffler pressure is allowed.
4. FUEL: The fuel shall contain 10 percent nitromethane, 20 percent lubricant and 70 percent methanol by volume. Fuel shall be supplied by the contest management.
5. All AMA Profile Carrier rules, including scoring, apply except as noted above.
Northwest rules are coordinated and sponsored by Flying Lines,
the independent voice of Northwest Control-Line model aviation.
Suggested donation is $5 per year.
2456 Quince St.
Eugene, OR 97404