The Flying Flea Market
All items posted here must be related to control-line model airplanes. All transactions are between the seller and the buyer; Flying Lines is not responsible for verifying claims made in classified ads or arranging transactions. Make sure to notify the editor if your item sells, so that we can remove the listing. If you try to respond to an ad and find that it is no longer valid, please notify the editor.
- SNEEKER KIT: Walter Umland double Sneeker kit with spare set of ribs, $150. Email Tim Price.
- ARTESIAN: Two sets of laser-cut ribs and half ribs for the Artesian sport racer. $20 each plus shipping. Plans available, $20. The Artesian, designed by Dick Peterson, is legal for Northwest Sport Race and also usable for Super Sport and Slow Rat. Contact Ken Burdick.
- FOR SALE: Planes, engines, kits, miscellaneous accessories. Download a list and email Lynette Lickley for ordering information.
- ANOTHER COLLECTOR'S ITEM: The 2021 Northwest Regionals was canceled by a combination of the pandemic and firefighting aircraft taking over the contest site, but the spirit lives on in the second "Phantom Regionals" T-shirts. $20 with free shipping! Only one left, size Small. Email to order. >>
2022 REGIONALS SHIRT: This is the one with the beautiful CL flying painting. Only one left, size Small. $20 with free shipping! Email to order.
- SHURIKEN PART WANTED: I have a Shuriken MkII and need the black engine backplate. Email Rich Geertson if you can help.
- SPEED PLANE WANTED: Looking for a 1/2-A Speed plane or .15 size Speed plane. Email Pete Hoeve.
- COLLECTOR'S ITEM: The 2020 Northwest Regionals was canceled but the spirit lives on in the "Phantom Regionals" T-shirts. Order yours today for $20 with free shipping! Only one left, size Small.
- COMBAT SHUTOFFS: The proven H&R flyaway shutoff is now available in five different styles for specific Combat events. Download information on H&R shutoffs. Contact Jeff Rein for ordering info.
- AVIATION BOOKS: Model Aviation Hall Of Fame recipient Dave Gierke has a new two-volume aviation book … and he’s making it available at a special introductory price to all Control-line modelers. Order by going to Dave Gierke's website. Download flyers on Book One and Book Two of "To Caress the Air."
ENGINES WANTED: Looking for one or two Nelson .36 engines to buy. Please let Jeffrey Cohen know if you know of any for sale.
- ENGINES WANTED: Nelson .36, .41, .21 and .19. E-mail George Voss.
- NEW KIT: Floyd Carter's Wildman 60 Old Time-legal stunt ship for .60 cu. in. glow engines. The Wildman in similar in looks to J.C. Yates' Madman but larger. It has an upright engine mounting and dihedral in the wing to provide a proper vertical C/G. The kit is 100% laser cut using contest grade balsa and comes complete with deluxe hardware and carbon fiber push rod. For details, price or to order, visit the RSM website. >>
- STALKER ENGINES AND OTHER STUNT PRODUCTS: Tom Dixon has the full line of Stalker engines plus kits, wings, plans, props and hardware. For details and to order, see Tom Dixon's Model Airplanes website.
- CONTROL LINE BUILDING SERVICE: Complete frame up of these four classic designs, The Original Tutor, The Magician, The Flite Streak and the OT Ringmaster. Available in take-apart or permanent configuration. Will build for electric or glow power. For pricing and details please e-mail Mike Griffin.
- FLYING FOOL PLANS: Scratch builders may enjoy this reproduction of the plans for the classic Sterling kit. Plans are sent on a CD and can be taken to a print shop and printed out actual size, smaller or larger. $20. E-mail Frank Balkus for information.
- TYME : Custom-made venturis and mufflers. Scott Riese, (503) 246-4631. E-mail for info.
- CONTROL-LINE SUPPLIES: We ship UPS daily. Eugene Toy & Hobby, (541) 344-2117. Eugene Toy & Hobby web site
- OLD MAGAZINE PLANS ON CD: I will make the offer to search my database of about 4,000 magazines to help anyone find the plans for models published by the magazines. CDs of plans are $10 each. Anyone can contact me direct by e-mail for more information on CL modeling data on CD. Thomas Wilk. Also available: Control-line cartoons on CD.
- HOBBY SHOP: Tri-City Connection, CL and RC supplies, new and used. Lots (1 ton truck full) of old magazines (50's and newer) for sale $5 each shipped. Let me know what your looking for. Model Builder, Model Airplane News, RCM, Flying Lines, RC Scale, etc. Telephone (509) 542-1959 or e-mail David Miller.
How to submit an ad to the Flying Flea Market
To place an ad on the Flying Flea Market, e-mail the text and photo to the Flying Lines editor. Try to match the format of the existing ads, to save the editor some work.
Ads are free to Pacific Northwest fliers. Donations are accepted to help cover the cost of maintaining the website. Control-line related advertising will be accepted from non-Northwest modelers as space allows. Ads for non-NW commercial enterprises are $1 per month. Contact the editor for details. See below for more information on donating to Flying Lines.
Donating to Flying Lines for the cost of running your ad
To donate to Flying Lines for listing your classified ad, you can make a donation by PayPal. Just hit the button below.
Or you can mail donations to:
2456 Quince St.
Eugene, OR 97404
This page was upated June 10, 2022